Thursday, July 9, 2009

Continue Of The I Hate You.(July 09 2009)

Well That Was How U Feel. Did You Know How I feel? On Friday I Badly Wanted To Go out with you,but in the end can't due to stuff i needed to do at home. I was even planning to ask you out again.Then on saturday night i found i was free on sunday(5 july 2009). That night when i wanted to Sms, I was thinking That u have ur O level and u needed to study, then also ur parents might bring u out or something. Then i tell myself nevermind dun distured you.Then on monday night when i read ur blog i was Freaking Piss off......Fuck la dun wan to contiune liao la waste time typing only....Think what ever u wan la. Dun belive i cannot do anything. But I tell u 1 thing, No matter how much pain and all we are going through we are still (JIE.DI).

No comments: