Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thursday The 21st For Jan

Well, Today as usual went to meet QinPin;D in the morning. Then walked to school, meet Curvin and Doralynn. Wah Today they're faster than us, Not bad (First Time Nia =.=) Yeah, Meet the rest outside school ;D Today had to assemble at the parade square, PATHETIC! Follow up,after school we went to Mr Chicken for lunch, Qinpin, Leona, Terrence and ME! yeah only me and Terrence ate ;D From there We went home. I sent Qinpin Home, Terrence and Leona too tag along ("Good Times") But I did enjoy myself;D After that we went home. For me, I went home, bathe and slept for 2hrs. GOT DISTURB BY BOTH MY LITTLE BROTHER AND MUM.....Then use the comp till 6.50 off, Then went JOGGING with Terrence, Doralynn and Joshua. For me, i jog 3 round with weight(2.5kg) and 1 round without it. I hope it will boast my stamina:D noW! having ice cream! dun jeolous!;D

No comments: