Sunday, March 28, 2010

Satuurdays

Anyway, I wanted to make a post from my phone. But It turns out to be a failure..Starting from this morning, I woke up at 8.30a.m. changed and met Sotong outside school. From there we went to White Sand's library which was turns out to be closed. Well, what to do. So We went back to downtown Kfc, while siting there deciding on what to eat i saw cadence! She was like, want to see, don't want to see me like that. But to tell you the truth, I saw her trying to find me! Getting back on what to eat, oh ya i didn't know what to eat, So i ask sotong help me choose. It turns out to be some cheesy wrapped bacon prata. I almost puke.. I hate cheese. Put overall not bad la;D So yeah on the way Yihui came. They taught me my maths awhile, then from there we went back to white sand. blah blah blah... When we arrived at white sand interchange, I got a called from my mum saying that they were going to Sentosa. Then i was like, what the hell for.. So i rush home. Then had a tiff with my dad, cause i didn't want to go and i also had a dinner at night later. Lets skip this freaking rubbish! After they left, I blast my Music cause I Bought a new speaker which has a freaking High Bass! I also did study for an hour, Watch Hitman-reborn 177 the latest which sucks so badly.. Then sleep awhile, woke up ate ice cream..Jam around with my guitar, I learn Secret Valentine(We the kings)its was a easy song, and also the intro of Afterlife(Avenged Sevenfold)What a pity that (Avenged Sevenfold)Drummer, James Owen Sullivan(The Rev)28, Passed away. Play a game of MineFlag with Jovina on msn then quicky went to change and went down to the bus stop and meet Bird. Meet everyone at simei mrt then went to 18chef for dinner. The food there is not bad at all, if u love pasta or Bake rice that is the place for you. Skip, skip after that we went to T1, tampines mall bought ice cream again( 3 ice creams in a day) Then head home!

No comments: