Monday, May 17, 2010

Arrival of Relative (14 May 2010)

Ended up that my relative had a change of plans, so instead we went to pick them up somewhere in Tampines. In the Car, my Uncle and Aunt told us that its been 6 years since the last time they was in singapore. They return during 5 years ago, but went back again. Then my uncle said, at first i didn't really miss singapore food. But when i came back, he ate almost all the local dish. hahahaha joke... From there they wanted to go to beach road for some claypot rice, satays, Roti John, Prawn mee, Mutton soup, alot of stuff, And Sugar cane. Went back with a bloated stomach. Instead of going home, my parents line up a surprised for them to go to my cousin's house, and also to celebrate my grandma's birthday. Yeah, in the end return home at midnight!

No comments: