Monday, June 14, 2010

ROCK CLIMBING!

SupYo, Actually got to meet at 7.15 at my bus stop. But instead i overslept. Bird and Doralynn Spam called my phone, then finally my house phone.. Sorry;D

Yeah today went for rock climbing at Yishun Safra Club. While on the way to yishun by lorry, out of nowhere it started raining, Slowly it POURED HEAVILY! So, No choice had to rush to the near by HDB for shelter.Had to wait for the freaking rain to stop, so who went to the near by coffee show for tea and some carrot cake. Met a very very very good old man we thought we went rushing, help me order Carrot cake and even wanted to treat me. BUT OF CAUSE HOW CAN I, ITIEL TAN LET A OLD MAN WHICH IS A STRANGER TO TREAT ME!! FREAKING NO WAY! So yeah paid him back. So after that on the way to Yishun Camp, Its started raining again!! so no choices use Newspaper! FIRST TIME! Yeah, Cut long long story short, I Climb up 25m(7 Storey)to the TOP! Dam hard!(The View Up there was GREAT! should had take picture) Then 18m(4-5 storeys) which was quite easy;D

Yeah, I learn to overcome difficuities( Dominic's moto #2) and To Choose My path wisely;D



PICTURES OF CAUSE!
18m (4-5 storey)

25M(7 Storey)

No comments: