Monday, October 25, 2010

Working:D

Hello! Its Early in the morning and I'm blogging instead of Sleep. Tomorrow still got work! Gosh! Anyways, I Meet new friends in the current job I'm in. I'm in my Uncle's company Briz(Asia) I guess its a well known company:D Well the new friend I met was Wan and Marcus 20 years of age. They're both from ITE Simei. They said they were attach here for attachment. Hahahhaha Well, both of them are fun to get along with. Well, For my Supervisor, He's a friend of my dad. He's a well known joker in the company:D Followed by Willy, a working friend. This two are far far other then us.

So we had OT today!:D After 6-7 the entire office DFS Gallery belongs to us! We had Snack party! Eating Biskets and Drinking Tea, Milo and coffee! For Biskets there are 5 choices to choose from. Everyday the uncle would change the biskets to Different flavors! I wonder whats tomorrow:D Totally men! I love OT! MY PAY LIST BETTER FOR A RED MARK FOR OVER TIME! AND MY PAY BETTER CONSIST 3 zero!OR THERE GOES MY EFFORT OF OVER TIME!

Well, talking so much, I MISS ALL MY DB TRAINING! :( DAM! I'll have to do during SUNDAYS! GOSH BUSY ME!=D ANYWAY GOOD NIGHT WORLD! I'm OFF TO BED!

No comments: