Monday, March 7, 2011

Revive!


I'm going to revive my dead blog! Gosh, Frankly speaking I think its time to really look for someone:D haha, Feeling Bored this few weeks.. Like somethings or someone is missing from my life. My mum could even say that, its weird for me not to have a girlfriend. Shocked but happy when I heard that from her.

Well, School. Other than the Boring class of PIC today, I think the rest was okay. There was a class test today for PIC and the worst part is you can't sleep after you finish your test. I mean, come on! What kind of rule is that. I bet it doesn't affect anything by just putting your head down on the table.

Recently there's this girl yesterday in the MRT who caught my attention. But somehow this guy that shes with seems to destroy everything. But they don't seem to be together, like the way they communicate and stuff. HAHAHAHA HOPE! But hopefully I can find out her name first and stuff before anything else. I wouldn't want the past to repeat itself. But this is just saying, maybe she already taken, who knows:D

Oh ya, My Toe got injured, By some bottle which drop on it while I was looking for the tool box. Poor toe... I was looking for the tool box, because my parents door got lock-up from the inside and there's no other way except for breaking the door knob. So yea, a door for a toe, I don't think that's worth at all! Thankfully NAFA was postpone to the next monday or I would fail badly, expect pull-ups and sit-ups.

No comments: