Friday, October 28, 2011

Back to blogging.

I guess I do need to blog. I can't keep quiet, I guess this is the place where I can really say my thoughts out. Firstly , F**K. I'm not longer rowing anymore due to some problems in the team. Oh well, I guess there's still lots of chance out there. Second, hmmmm some Mother-F**ker asking for trouble. Having the balls to post stuff on my GF wall. I don't know whats is he thinking man. Don't push your luck dude, everyone has their limits.

As for today, had Daiko performances in school. God dam it, my drum fell during the performances and I didn't check it at all. Lesson learn man. Had some field trip to the Singapore Science Centre which was F**king boring man. That's not the worst part, the worst part was that we had to go back by our own. Not Cool man from Jurong to Pasir Ris. I guess that's how other people feel traveling everyday, up and down .


All I ever wanted was a happy relationship nothing else. I don't ask much, I love you baby(: I just don't wanna lose you.

No comments: