Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bored Day

Well, everything repeated itself again in school.. ya-ya blah-blah. I had English Oral Exam today. I did not feel anything, but what I'm afraid of is Chinese oral now. I really hope i can read out all the words.After exam when to PTC with Terrence and Michael. But Michael Ditchs us in the end. We waiting for Malvin to come then off to Ptc in bus 17. We were late for guitar...Woah.. Eventually i managed to get on track. We "learned" a new song called (My Immortal) Ya quite a easy song just need alittle more practices then I'm done. O ya i also need to practice more on my (Cai Hong) Melody. While going home in the bus, Some BITCH named honglan(LIFELESS BITCH)said that i'm a kid. WOAH! (Yes i'm younger)At lease i don't look like some FAtt Aunty. Then u think u very mature arh....lik to act cute, Backstab ur freind. You think i dunnoe that u badmouth bird and shuen. BITCH LA!(I WISH YOU NEVER EXISTED, Your A (Extra) to your parents.Go to HEll la) IF you ever say that again i will slap Your FAT face even if i have to WASH MY HAND WIF DETOL 100%. Now its 7.45, watching avatar and listening to (Bullet For MY VALENTINE) KAY bYEBYE! BUSY!

No comments: