Friday, September 4, 2009

Painfull Day

Well, I shall skip sch part because everything is about the same, but expect that we had our E.B.S Test.
E.B.S means Elemental of Business Skill. Although it is very boring, We have no choices but it will help us in ITE. My teacher said, if we had a E.B.S cert, you are able to apply a contract that allows you to study and work in the company in the course you're in. Oh ya and you will get paid too. But this contract only works on courses that sells and buy, i think so only. So I'm looking forward to it, so the course that i going to choose is most likely Culinary. I think i want to go for western and Italian Dishes. Wish Me good luck. Beside that we also talk about NS.... Ya i hope i will enjoy NS. After school, I went home change and went to Terrence house with Michael. From there we went to Zul's house to play Badminton, Zul brought along his younger brother which was also name Zul. But i will call him Zul(2) in my blog. So Zul(2) played with us, although he lost to us but at least he still enjoy it. By the way we did not bully him arh I'm telling you first. ~Skip~ After that, As usual Michael Ditch us, and Zul went home. So my waited for bird & friends to come down to play soccer. She brought Malvin, Hong Lan, and her brother. We played a 3 vs 3 game. Group 1 : Me, Terrence, Elizabeth. Group 2: Malvin, Bird's Bro , Hong lan. We had a fun time....Okay maybe not so! Yayay blah blah..... Ok i think thats all for today. Bye I'm going out for Dinner.

No comments: