Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Tired Day (02/09/09)

Hi, I guess from now on i'm going to update my blog everyday. Unless i'm busy or Not at home. Well, Today i woke up in the morning bath...blahblah then left the house. On my way down to the busstop, i saw Danish. I thought he was waiting for Me....Cause he said that he will be leaving the house early for school. I told him yesterday night 50/50 that i might be going early but in the no. So i ask him why, then he said he had some delays at home. THANK GoD. We took bus together as usual, met Zhi Hong and Joshua on the way then off to mac, Expect for danish and zhi hong not going to mac. For the first time in my whole macdonalds visit there were many people, Bt today on a few. Poor Curvin was down with a fever. Yaya blahblah......First Period was CPA...BORING...Then Math, Study then watch SCHOOL OF ROCK again, Last lesson was Electi Module, i think it is the last lesson. We had to present our Work... I'm in Digital Music Production. Not long ago i went down to a studio name Paradii. It was kind of boring.... YAYAYA SKIP THE BORING DAY IN CLASS blah blah blah.....O ya Jap Drum was CANCEL today due to some problems. I'm guessing the Sec 2s Might not hav training...Sorry Sec 2s..OK now to contiue the day> Went to Terrence house on the way bought some food and drink. Joshua, Dom and Hoe came later. We watch HANGOVER(M18) There were plenty of "Nices" Words in the movies, but i love this particular part where this guy said" Paging DOCTOR FAGGOT, DOCTOR FAGGOT....." End of the part, there were some ob-seen pictures and all. During the video, i notice hong hoe acting went Discomfiting Scence were shown, he was lik Eee.. What the hell....*covering his eyes*. This is what i have to say to you,"Come on la, Dun act. You can lie to us, but you cannot lie to yourself. Disgusting Fellow!" I guess that was all. Kay it is 10PM now i need my sleep so good night!

No comments: