Monday, April 5, 2010

Get a Life, I mean its like i'm making friend with them then you also not happy. Spread wildfire? Lik no, Hello. I only told one person, who i think she really needs to know about it. Cause she Lik you since i don't know when. I mean, Ya its not my problem and stuff i'm sorry. But as a friend i feel very bad what.. I didn't mean to spread, Btw i didn't spread to anyone but her. If you're still piss off with me and stuff then i don't know what to do. Lets say you are me, you will do the same thing by telling her the truth not hidding things to your best friend, don't want her to feel say and stuff. For what so ever reason still, I'm sorry.

Anw, Gosh I bored. Window 7 is amazing, but I'm starting to get bored of it. Jiejie,Its like very very long since i go out with you. When You see this, sms kay. Teach me science, Play Volleyball and Go beach arh ;D

No comments: