Saturday, April 24, 2010

I'm sorry for not updating my dead blog. Well I came to make this post specially for my new friend (Uaregay and Uarefag)<< This two loser so happens to be the same person. Firstly according to him, He told me not to act one guitar pro. so my reply to him was ( Firstly i never in my life ever said i was a guitar pro, neither do i wish to be. I guess your just jealous that i'm better than you) Second comment was Once a loser always a loser. My reply was ( Why Being a loser not good meh? At lease i pick myself you and continue my life. Unlike you, I guess you're a loser too, a coward one in fact hiding behide words) Third comment was he called me a Flirter, My reply was ( So what if i flirt, You jealous is it cause no girls want you? ) So overall, lets put everything together, it does not make any sense what you are trying to tell me. First don't act guitar pro, second loser and last Flirst. I guess you're just plain jealous that all. Whatever! I also get jealous too. Example I get jealous over Francis for being smart and friendly. Terrence, Having the guts to show his true colours. Elizabeth, showing people that there's nothing to be shy about. Curvin, Having many friend around him. Thiru, A soccer pro. Danish, Hardcore guitar skills. I guess there's plenty more.. So Yeah who ever you are you're just gutless, But a least i still dare to share my feelings...

No comments: