Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Advise was, You need a helping leg to make it dance. I guess i means i need a friend or someone to talk to. I guess its true. I Feel rather lonely this pass feel weeks, Like getting rejected among my friends. I don't get attentions nor some one talking to me in class. I feel like a loner. I don't know. I just don't feel wanted around, everythings just seems to far far away. Haiiz, i just hope time can fly faster, I regret not studying hard for PSLE. I hate being in the normal technical class, but that does not mean i hate my friend althought i dislike the noise. Well, what to do, its Gods will. Only God knows the path for me, and knows my furture. But I know my furture is going to be great, and knowing that I will be successful in life, my goal is to owned a company and to be known world wide. If now you're reading my post and thinking i'm just dreaming, You just wait and see. Give me 10 years to study, work hard and finish my NS. I will be the youngest boss. Even my workers will be older then me. All I need alittle faith in myself and in God. Nothing Is Impossible In life. My Life will be the Best!

No comments: